What Is This All About?
On April 11th, 2012, Dean Abernathy announced a restructuring proposal would have destroyed the Computer & Information Science and Engineering (CISE) department at the University of Florida
Thanks to our SAVE UF supporters within the university, and stakeholders nationwide and globally who reached out to our decision makers, the Abernathy plan is off the table.
However, CISE is still in a perilous situation Read more...
What You Can Do
- * Pledge your Financial Support for a College of Computing at UF
- * Show solidarity with SAVE UF coalition
- * Send us comments, emails, articles, videos, and pictures
- Today’s Dean Fact 4/27 April 27, 2012
- The Difference Between CISE and ECE at UF (and Elsewhere) April 14, 2012
- Forbes and NY Times articles April 22, 2012
- CISE Starvation – Not “across the board” after all April 28, 2012
- “Off the table”, “set aside” ? (Recent news: CISE chair rejects Harris-Abernathy “hostile takeover,” CISE left out of Chairs’ Budget Planning) April 28, 2012
- CISE Current Events September 19, 2014
- In Search of Administrative Transparency, Rationale and Accountability (and a recommended budget plan for UF Engineering) June 1, 2012
- United Faculty of Florida Questions UF’s Management of Reserves, May 2012 June 1, 2012
- Current CISE Status May 31, 2012
- Latest Dean Fact May 31, 2012
- csgator: Thanks for compiling these statistics!...
- Pranav Dandekar: 1. Is there any effort to hold Dean Abernathy and ...
- Zlatan: I want to say something but I am speechless. This ...
- abirqasem: http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/college-inc/po...
- gatorade: Kevin Every touch leaves a trace. If he talked ...
- Call for ACTION : Pledge your Financial SUPPORT !!!: lnkd.in/jnKaJE 3 years ago
- University of Florida Announces Plan to Save Computer Science Department - Forbes onforb.es/IwOep0 via @sharethis 3 years ago
- Relief !!! Proposed UF College of Engineering budget will be set aside alligator.org/news/campus/ar… via @tweetmeme 3 years ago